Monday, September 20, 2010

Summary of Life

     Until I was fourteen I lived in Moosup, Connecticut. I move to Carlisle, Arkansas in August of 2001 because my grandfather was very ill. I went to Carlisle High School, Home of the Mighty Bison! I was a Bison Cheerleader for 2 years, in the Sr. Choir for 4 years, on the Yearbook Staff for 2 years and I took welding shop for 2 years. So I am very well rounded.  I graduated high school in 2005 and in the fall of that year I started at the University of Arkansas at Monticello. The mascot is the Boll Weevil!
     During college I was on the UAM Debate Team, a member of Pi Kappa Delta (national speech and debate honorary,) part of the UAM Creative Arts Society where I was the "Master of Ceremonies" for the bi-annual event called Mocha Madness and I became a member of Sigma Sigma Sigma Sorority.  While I was an active member of Tri Sigma I held the offices of Treasurer and Membership Recruitment Director.
     I met my husband, Drew in 2006 when we were both working at a local pizza restaurant. We were married August 2, 2008. We currently live in Monticello with our cat, Susannah and our fishes; Rorschach, Shark Week II, and Ponyo.
I graduated from UAM on May 14, 2010 with Bachelors of Art in History. I am currently at UAM working on my Masters of Art in Teaching. I am working for the National Park Service as a Historical Interpretor at the Arkansas Post Nation Memorial.
 (Left) My Cat Susannah, (Right) My Sorority, Sigma Sigma Sigma, at Recruitment in Fall 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment